Saturday, October 2, 2010

Five

Cole turned 5. Despite my bribes for him to stay 4 or even go back to 3, he felt like turning 5 was something he had to do.

Cole is funny (hilarious actually) although he saves that trait mostly for us, as he is a little shy. He is adorable and handsome. He has great hair. He is smart and observant. He is a good brother. He is a lot like his Mom, he has a big bark and a very tender heart. I am always shocked by the empathy he has for others. He will cry when he thinks someone else is hurting more readily than he will if he is hurting. His "feelings hurt" cry is much louder and deeper than when he gets a boo boo. He has an awesome laugh and makes the cutest little face when he tries to open his eyes wide. He is anxious to grow up to be like his brother and I am desperate to keep him little.


He is one of my greatest gifts. I am so proud to be his Mom. I am so happy he is mine.



0 comments: