Sunday, October 3, 2010

Brady Family Reunion

Some people begrudgingly attend their family reunion but I love our reunion. We play games, eat the most delicious food, visit and sing and get caught up with love ones that I do not get to see near enough.


This year many members of our family (ok, only the Martinez branch) did a memorial run for the miners who lost their lives in a mining accident up Huntington Canyon, the canyon we camp in. I signed my family up with every intention of doing the same....until I saw you had to be there at 6 a.m. We don't get up at 6 on vacation. It's a Skiby family rule. Apparently, it is a rule for others to.


We set up some activities to keep the kids busy, which isn't hard. They love playing together. But they like doing a scavenger hunt and hanging out with the crazy camp hostess who takes them on a Snipe hunt every year. I'm not sure why they can't find one:) My personal favorite is rock painting. This year, translated into face painting. I love all these kids because they always humor me in some way. I can't believe how big they are all getting and what good kids they all are.



Here are all of Grandpa Bob's great kids minus Jenny's two littlest ladies.



Cy was Wario from the Nintendo game.



Cole was Spiderman.

Grace has sensitive skin so no face painting. Instead she wowed us with her dance moves. They are amazing. She cracked me up.



0 comments: