Monday, June 29, 2009

Go Angels!!!

This was Cy's first "real" season of baseball. He played in the 7-8 year old league, which is machine pitch. Nolan helped coach and Cy had a great season. It was so much fun to see how far he came in a short time. He was the youngest on the team, but fared well. He played third base most often, caught a little bit, until took a ball too hard and was quickly over that. I think he really enjoyed it. I know I did. I like to sit out on a chair away from all the other parents. I have too big a mouth to get too close. I was proud of my good behavior throughout the season. Here are some adorable pictures of the lcute ittle leaguer.


How cute is that?

The crack of the bat
Congrats on a in the park home run

So excited




Cy and Cole made some great friends too.