Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Being a Mom is the greatest gift ever. I am very lucky to have these little men in my life. I hope they feel the same way about me. I love you Cy and Cole. I am so proud of you.
I am so lucky to have a fabulous, supportive and thoughtful Mom.
I am also blessed with a great mother in law that treats her grandkids like Gold.
Love you all!!

Patiently waiting to give me my crafted with love gifts. An adorable magnet from Cy and a card from Cole. Thanks guys!





Relaxing after eating a delicious breakfast. My favorite, wheat pancakes with homemade buttermilk syrup and super crispy bacon.





I went for a pedicure and took Cy with me. He loved it. He was so cute, quiet as a mouse. Now I think he may be addicted. I thought they might cut me a break on the cost for a little guy, but no. So it will probably only happen on special occasions...like next Mother's Day. He picked my color and he just wanted clear. The technician talked him into a Mickey Mouse on his big toe. It was the only thing that was boy appropiate.




Had dinner made for me at Granny and Papa Skiby's.










Nolan, Par and Mel.

My mom was in Price for Mother's Day. We had gone down for my Grandpa Bob's 85th birthday on Saturday. We caught up with dinner on Monday though. It would've have been better if I were a better manager of time with cooking.

1 comments:

Stef said...

I love the mickey mouse on the toe, so cute. Sounds like Disneyland was a treat. I'm still jealous, I love that place!