Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pre-School Graduation

As much as I try to slow time, these darn milestones keep coming. This dreaded day, Pre-School Graduation, flew up on me like a locomotive. I reluctantly went, bribing Cole to stay back in preschool and forget about kindergarten. It didn't work. So instead, I cried all the way there, pulled myself together and giggled over how incredibly cute a bunch of dressed up 4 year olds on good graduation day behavior can be.

Seriously, handsome.

Brothers

They wore these glasses while singing "Here Comes the Sun"


Cole receiving his diploma and announcing he wants to be a veterinarian (sometimes it is a vegetarian) when he grows up.
He also wants to be a basketball player and on American Idol.


Cole and his best buddies.


My Boys



Cole had had enough photo ops by this time.
So proud of him!