Sunday, June 6, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Thankyou to my husband and kids for being them. Being a Mom is amazing, exhausting, stressful, fun and rewarding. More emotions than you ever thought you had arise when you have your first little angel. I worry more, love longer, laugh harder and put on a brave face (when I can) more often than I ever did before. I am blessed with such good boys who are thoughtful, sweet , smart and funny. Oh and handsome too. Being a mom makes me appreciate my mother so much more. She is a great Grandma but still an awesome mom. I never play second fiddle to my boys who are way cuter and more fun to be around, so for that I thank her. I love her so much.





1 comments:

Karen and Scott said...

Thanks darlin' - I could not have dreamed up a more wonderful daughter, mother to my grandsons and husband to Nolan (who has been around so long I feel like he is my son ~ not son-in-law!)

I love and appreciate you right back!!

XOXOX

Mom