Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

The day finally arrived. I love Halloween and was so excited to get going. We started at Cy's Parade at School. Cole decided to wear an old Halloween costume of Cy's that I had brought up to play dress up, promising he would wear his cowboy costume for treat or treating.
School Parade

Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue

Yeah, first school parade. Indy looked awesome.
Class Party
Nolan, Papa Norm, Cole and I went to help out at Cy's Class party. There was Bingo, cookie decorating and an arts and crafts project.

He's got a BINGO!!

Cole helped call Cy's lucky Number.

Let's Go Get Some Candy
Remember that promise I mentioned that Cole made earlier about wearing his cowboy costume trick or treating, not so. I had to call Nolan to see if it was a battle worth having. Cole is as hard headed as his mom. I decided, with some encouragement from Nolan, that he should get to be whatever he wants for Halloween.


Making a haul.

Waiting for Trick or Treaters at our door.

Ode to Grandma Marge

My Grandma Marge always had a stuffed monster in her front yard for Halloween. His name was Herman and he was a halloween staple in their little town. He sat in a lawn chair in the front yard of their home to scare the kids. It is such a fond memory, that I decided to make my own "Herman" this year. We bought overalls at Savers for him to wear that say "Gerald", but he's always Herman to me. Happy Birthday Grandma!

3 comments:

Karen and Scott said...

I am so glad you decided to bring "Herman" out of retirement!

Grandma Marge would have really gotten a kick out of that! She loved Halloween as much as you guys do - and what a nice tribute for what would have been her 85th birthday. Thanks!

Granny O

Toph and Al said...

Aww I wish little kids liked our scary old people village! We had to join Tara and Jer to see any trick or treaters!

PS- I hear you look STUNNING! Do you realize Chris and I have not seen you or the boys since Brady's wedding?!

Unknown said...

soccer shoes
san antonio spurs jerseys
salvatore ferragamo
giuseppe zanotti
tory burch sandals
michael kors outlet, http://www.michaelkorsoutletonlinstore.us.com
ugg boots, http://www.uggbootsclearance.in.net
michael kors uk outlet
snapback hats
coach outlet online
toms shoes
cheap soccer jerseys
chicago blackhawks jersey
hermes outlet
new balance 574
koby bryant shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale, http://www.nfljerseys-wholesale.us.com/
replica watches
air jordan 13
bottega veneta outlet
cheap uggs, http://www.uggboot.com.co
true religion jeans, http://www.truereligionjean.in.net
air force 1 shoes
nike roshe
christian louboutin sale
longchamp outlet
salomon running shoes
the north face outlet
ray ban
coach outlet
2015831caihuali