Wednesday, January 7, 2009

R.I.P. Billy Ocean

Cy's fish, Billy Ocean, saw his last day on December 21st. Billy had had a previous health scare a few months ago. I had called Nolan to tell him that Billy had died and to stop and grab another one on the way home. When Nolan got home, he came out of Cy's room shaking his head at me. Billy wasn't dead-apparently just playing possum. So Cole got a new fish that he named, Naughty.
Again, it was me who found Billy. This time I knew he was dead because he was white (normally blue & red). Nolan and the boys were out doing some Christmas shopping, I called to ask what I should do. Nolan chose to tell Cy. When they got home Cy was crying and very upset. He's so sensitive. He made me say a few words and then he flushed him. This is the letter he wrote about Billie.



Being the sensitive little brother he is, Cole, told everyone that Cy's fish died but his didn't, he told everyone Naughty is "awesome."

3 comments:

Karen and Scott said...

When Cy called to tell me about Billy Ocean he was just sobbing - I tried really hard but I couldn't help it - I cried right along with him. Then Cori (being the ROCK she is) got on the phone and was crying. We are very sensitive when it comes to those sweet boys -and Cy is extra sensitive!

Granny O

Chel said...

I am sorry for your loss Cy. We all love you very much. I am sure he was a special fish. Booker sends a BIG hug to you!!

chenmeinv0 said...

nike hyper venom
michael kors outlet online sale
fila shoes cheap
polo outlet
hermes belt
adidas yeezy
pandora rings
omega replica watches
nike air max 90
nike trainers women
chenyingying20170402