Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You gotta back up just a little bit, Mom

Today Cy had a Carnival at school. Cy and Cole were in line for one of the inflatables and when noticed Cole was doing the pee-pee dance. He confirmed his need to pee so I bent down to tell Cy where we were headed. As I backed up I felt something warm on my leg. Cole had dropped trou right in the middle of the line and was peeing. Right there on my leg. I was so embarrassed, but what can you do? Cy was hiding his face and all the other elementary children were wide-eyed watching. I tried to move him. Stream didn't stop. Asked him to stop. He can't do that yet. So I tried my best to shield the small children from his nudity. It was one of those moments where you really wish there was at least someone else were there to be embarrassed with. And by the way, if I saw this I would think it was funny and give an empathetic giggle and a sympathetic nod to the embarrassed mom. Nope! Everyone just looked at us like we were the creepy family. I couldn't be mad at him. He really had to pee. It is probably our fault, because we have boys, we let them go wherever. He didn't mean to pee on me. As I told Nolan the story later Cole told me "You gotta back up just a little bit, Mom. Then I won't pee on you." See the photo above for an unintentional reenactment.





Cy's playing spring t-ball. Naturally, he is the best on his team! And look how cute he looks. When you look good, you play good.













Cole wants to play. Sometimes it is hard for him to understand why he can't be out there too.









4 comments:

Hayden and Kelly said...

Holy crap Cori! That is freakin hilarious!! WOW! Your trip to Disneyland sounded magical. What a GREAT memory for you and your family! I am so happy you got to go! Can't wait to see you this week. Love you and miss you

Unknown said...

Ich würde mitmachten

Alec said...

If I saw your son Cole doing his peepee dance I would definitely take hold of your son and stick my hand down his pants and undies and play with his smooth little boy penis then bring him to a place with some more privacy and then I would pull his penis out from his undies and lick his penis head and suck it off until he explodes his sweet and gooey little boy cum into my mouth and I swallow every last drop of his sweet little boy cream into my mouth. Then I would rip off his underwear and forcing him down on the ground and then I fuck his sweet little boy bum while I play with his smooth little boy penis and feel how slippery his penis head is and then make him pee into my mouth and I swallow his sweet little boy pee

sheapeasm said...

a6a89w7o10 b4c91q3y49 m3d45l1h77 n4j17k4n68 a0w82r1y23 p7m16a5s96