Thursday, September 30, 2010

Cy turns 8. Eight, when did that happen?

He actually turned eight in July. My tardiness in getting this posted does not lessen the sentiment.




Cy, Cyborg, Borgalicious, Bubba. He has many so many nicknames. You can also call him; handsome, honest, caring, friendly, sweet or smart.




He is such a great kid. We call him Honest Abe, I know I can trust him to tell me the truth at all times. For example, on Halloween he wouldn't wear his whip that was zip tied to his belt on his Indiana Jones costume to school, even though, I said he could, becuase it was "against the rules." He comes home when his friends play rated "T" for "Teen" games on their gaming system, because those are not allowed at our house. He is allowed to be the "judge" whenever a decision needs to be made because he will be honest and try to be fair. He shows sympathy when someone is hurting. He is a friend to all of his classmates. He is sweet and respectful to his family. He is a good big brother and a wonderful example. He generally does things the first time they are asked of him. He knows how to say what his Mom wants to hear. He is incredibly smart and thoughtful.


He is one of my greatest gift. I'm so proud to be his Mom. I am so happy he is mine.



Happy Birthday Cy!