Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Days of School

Today was the first day of 2nd grade for Cy. He is very excited about this year and reported a great day. He has a male teacher for the first time, who seems very nice. I joined the PTA board as the Membership and Volunteer member. He's getting so big. I was proud of both of us today, I didn't even cry.

Waiting for the bell to ring. No one told me schools starts 15 minutes later this year. We were way early, a first.



That Coley....so cute. Loves his brother.

Handsome, big boy.
Cole started 4 year old preschool last week. He is going three days a week for 2 1/2 hours. He is in a class of all boys this year. Bless that teachers heart. He seems to really like it this year.



Missed each other for those two hours.........quickly got over that longing in two minutes.

Such as cute little man.


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww they are so grown up! Time to have another one :) hee

Hayden and Kelly said...

They seriously melt my heart! Uh! I love them!