Sunday, December 28, 2008

Car Talk


We have a DVD for to entertain the kids in Nolan's vehicle, but no such thing in my beat up car. Most days I prefer driving in my car because car time always gives rise to funny conversations. Yesterday, Cole was discussing the whoas of pre-school. His "girlfriend" at school has, as of late preferred, to sit by another little boy. So Cy was telling him that if he wanted her to sit by him, he had to do "nice things" for her like "buy her flowers" and "stuff that makes her smell good." Cole in his very antimated way said "I just don't have any money." Cy replied "well that's why she doesn't want to sit by you."
Then Cy wanted to talk about his old preschool girlfriend. Her name was Kayleigh and she still called him up until late last school year. We were recalling stories about her and I mentioned that she really liked to boss him around; telling him where to sit, what to do, etc. He said "I actually enjoyed that." I told him he's gonna go far in life, already so wise.

3 comments:

Hayden and Kelly said...

Cor- Hayden and i are sitting here reading your blog together laughing so hard! Oh your boys are SOOOO cute! Poor Cole... maybe an allowance fund would be good? Tell him I'm married to my boyfriend and he doesn't have any money either but it's OK. The right girl won't care how much money he has :). Love you so much

Karen and Scott said...

My little grandsons are so entertaining - and Cy really is wise beyond his years. I'm sure if Cole needs an advance Papa would be willing to help him out. Gotta keep the girls happy.

GrannyO

Toph and Al said...

Oh my heck! I just laughed so hard. I hope when we have little boys they are as funny as your two!