Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cole started Pre-school




It was Cole's first day of pre-school yesterday. I was not a bawl baby as per usual, I was actually just really anxious for him. He is just barely three and many of the kids are closer to four years old, which appears to be a big difference. I went for the first half hour with him. He did great and did not seem to mind when I left. I asked him what he had learned at school and he told me "I learned fruit snacks." It truly is one of life's great lessons.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a big boy! We are so proud of him!

Karen and Scott said...

Good job Cole - I am 58 years old and have yet to learn "fruit snacks" - so you are way ahead of me! GrannO

yanmaneee said...

goyard wallet
jordan 4
kyrie 5
hermes belt
jordan shoes
off white jordan 1
yeezy shoes
nike air max 97
birkin bag
nike air max shoes

Unknown said...

b0s08z2n73 w1y86u7f33 l9y49a1c20 h5m35x9q51 r9c68n4h66 s9y88k2b23